Ever wonder if there was one thing in particular you could do that would truly help you build financial independence? While we share this simple concept in many of our podcast episodes, this is the first time we are dedicating an entire episode of The Money Guy Show to it. Tune in to find out how to implement the concept of forced scarcity into your day-to-day life and what it can do for your long-term financial situation.
In this episode, we walk you through:
- What it looks like to live within forced scarcity parameters
- The benefits and trade-offs of leaner living
- The steps you can take to build financial independence
- How to prioritize your financial goals from cash to retirement, debt and so forth
- How much you should be saving at various times in your life to fund your financial goals
- Why the concept of forced scarcity is so effective in helping you reach financial freedom
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.