Who doesn’t want to succeed in finance like Warren Buffett? He is after all the Gold Standard for how to create wealth over the long-term. With a net worth of $76.1 billion, I think we can all agree that his money advice is worth listening to and trying out for ourselves where appropriate.
We’re dedicating this episode of The Money Guy Show to the ultimate Money Guy who has helped shape a lot of our own philosophies about money and investing. Between his recent HBO documentary, “Becoming Warren Buffett” and his yearly letters to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, now is the perfect time to focus on the fundamental teachings of the great Mr. Buffett.
Tune in to hear us share ways you can win in finance like Warren Buffett. We’ll explore the traits and behaviors that have made him such a financial success and how all of us can put his good money examples to work in our own lives.
Here’s what you’ll find out in today’s show:
- What the most powerful financial force in the universe is!
- The one thing you can do to safeguard yourself against bad financial decisions
- What true financially savvy people are able to do that separates them from others
- 7 life-changing lessons that Warren Buffett has espoused for decades
- How to adopt these 7 life-changing lessons in your life
- How Warren Buffett makes investment decisions and why it works
- And of course Brian and Bo’s commentary and insights along the way
Warren Buffett demonstrates how the choices you make every day impact your long-term financial success. There is something to the common sense and discipline that Warren Buffett shows us through his life that we can all emulate to our benefit.
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.