In this show, we help you figure out your finances in a way that will provide you immediate insight into where you stand financially. Join us as we take you through the mathematical wonderland that helps you better define your number for retirement the right way.
This episode will help you answer the following questions:
- Where am I financially?
- How am I doing compared to others in my generation?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How do I know what’s enough for retirement?
- What is my number – the number I personally need to retire comfortably?
- What are some things I could be doing right now to put me on track towards my number?
- How can I catch up if I’m behind?
- What else should I do if I’m on track?
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.