Stick with us as we navigate the various types of retirement investment vehicles there are and what you should know about each one of them. We’ll tell you how to leverage these tools to build your wealth and take advantage of tax-saving benefits along the way. Here’s what we’ll be covering as we journey down the road to retirement:
This is an episode we explore:
- What to do with your money so you minimize the amount you pay in fees and taxes
- Retirement tools everyone can use
- Retirement tools for employees
- Retirement tools for the self-employed, employers, and side hustlers
- The difference between retirement savings vehicles: 401(k), 403(b), Traditional IRA, Roth IRA, Simple IRA, SEP IRA, and Solo 401(k)
- Which retirement accounts offer the best tax-saving investments
- Why you need to prioritize how you save money now
- The super awesome benefit of 457(b) plans
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.