It’s important that everyone understand how fears play a role in your portfolio decisions. It’s also important to recognize the different types of fear that plague investors, whether they’re natural fears like natural disasters or artificial fears pontificated by the media and other talking heads. Ultimately, The Money Guy Show is determined to help you go beyond common sense when it comes to your finances so that you can make smarter money decisions.
Join us this week to learn:
- The roll fear plays in your financial decisions
- What it means, practically, to buy low and sell high
- How to be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy
- What you can learn from the dark moments of life and benefit from a bad situation
- What Brian’s and Bo’s financial fears are
- How to create a self-assessment to face your fears
- What you can do right now to control your fears instead of letting fear control you
- The one thing you’re not doing that will turn fear into financial opportunity
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense with the Money Guys
This show would not be what it is today without the support of our wonderful listeners. We strive to continue making the show better and your feedback is an important part of that process.
If you have any questions/suggestions/comments/concerns (or just want to say hi!), feel free to reach out to us: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also join the conversation on Facebook or connect on Twitter @MoneyGuyPodcast.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join our community! You’ll get immediate access to 15 of our most recent shows, plus you’ll get future podcasts delivered straight to your inbox so you can get in on the action right away.