Wouldn’t it be nice to have a resource that could tell you exactly what to do with your money, and when? Something that would tell you the best time to max out your 401k? Or whether it makes more sense to pay down debt versus ramping up your cash reserves?
Often times, not knowing all the good ways to put money to work for you isn’t the problem. It’s knowing what to do first and how to prioritize when we all have so many competing financial goals.
It’d be great if there was a sort of financial order of operations we could use to know the right order of steps to take to build wealth, right?
Right! Which is why, on today’s episode, we’re giving you that order of operations for managing your finances.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn
- Why you need to factor in your deductibles in your emergency fund
- How the management of your credit card can determine your financial success
- Why taking advantage of your employer match should be a non-negotiable
- How to determine the appropriate amount for your emergency reserve
- Why Roth contributions are really powerful
- The importance of maxing out your retirement
- What it means to become a smart saver
- Why you should throw extra money at debt pre-payment
Tune In and Go Beyond Common Sense With the Money-Guys
We appreciate you tuning in to this episode of The Money-Guy Show. Remember, you can always reach out to us if you have any questions or are interested in getting the Money-Guys on your financial team.
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to join the community and get the latest podcast episodes delivered straight to your inbox!